Would you like to accomplish more in 4 days than most people do in 4 weeks, so you can get results faster?

All you have to do is…

Manage your time better.

If there’s one thing that nobody has enough of these days, it’s time. 

You rush around all day trying to complete a never-ending list of chores… and you go to bed each night feeling like you didn’t achieve anything at all. 

Today, I’d like to share 8 secrets that will help you accomplish more in 4 days than most people do in 4 weeks, so you can get results faster.

Think 80/20

80 percent of your results come from 20 percent of your action. This means the top 20 percent of your customers will account for 80 percent of your total profits and 20 percent of your daily tasks should be those that are the most important and time-consuming. The remaining 80 percent of your to-do list are the less important, less urgent tasks.

Break Big Things Into Small THings

When you have to take on a big project, break it down to small manageable tasks. Your to-do list should then be a bunch of these broken-down tasks, each of which can be completed within 30 minutes or less. To really get your productivity flying, time yourself!

Outsource The Other Stuff

We all have things that we’re REALLY good at – and we all have things that we aren’t so good at. So, focus your time on your talents: the areas where your skills are the strongest. The stuff you aren’t so brilliant at? Hand it to someone who IS brilliant at it. 

Understand How Your Body Works

If you want to be more efficient with your time and energy, you’ll have to know what time of the day to work. Figure out your body’s natural workings. Do you feel more tired in the afternoon? Or does your productivity spike after lunch? Assign yourself your most important tasks for the times that you know you’ll be most alert.

Minimize Distractions

When you cut distractions from your day, you’re essentially giving yourself back a ton of wasted time. Set yourself a schedule that includes blocks of uninterrupted time. Aim to get a certain number of things done in each block of time. 

Stick To One Thing At A Time

While it can be difficult to break out of the multitasking habit, you’ll soon realize the benefits of pouring all your energies into a single task. It allows you to work more deeply and deliver better results. Set aside a few hours per day in which you focus on one task only – without distraction.

Rein In Those Stray Thoughts

Thinking about something else while you’re working on an important task is a recipe for disaster. The best way to catch that stray thought is to write it down – and then you can let it go. Carry a notebook or notepad with you at all times so you can keep those random thoughts and ideas on paper.

Practice Self Care

When you’re busy, you’re more likely to neglect your body’s natural daily needs. Sleep, good food, and relaxation can seem like things you only have time for on holiday. Self-care is vital to the successful entrepreneur – especially when you’re busy.

What’s Next?

If you would like help with accomplishing more in 4 days than most people do in 4 weeks, I invite you to join us inside Alphapreneur, which is a private club for entrepreneurs that will take you by the hand and help you get the results you truly want in your life.

TO CONTINUE READING...

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.